Friday, 25 April 2014

Canberra here I come!

Almost ready now for a trip across the Tasman to the Creative Textile Show. I have been invited by Cecile from Unique Stitching.
Also pleased to see that examples from the workshops I will be delivering are being used as the 'header' for the website.

I have been developing a few new twists for the workshops, and these are just a sneak preview (some new some not):

Not So Standard Angelina by Alysn Midgelow-Marsden
Not so standard Angelina example





Not So Standard Angelina by Alysn Midgelow-Marsden
Not So Standard Angelina example



Not So Standard Angelina by Alysn Midgelow-Marsden
Not So Standard Angelina example


Wild Wire Weaving by Alysn Midgelow-Marsden
Wild Wire Weaving example

Wild Wire Weaving by Alysn Midgelow-Marsden
Wild Wire Weaving example

Wild Wire Weaving by Alysn Midgelow-Marsden
Wild Wire Weaving example

Strip and Spray by Alysn Midgelow-Marsden
Strip and Spray example

Looking forward to the show, I hope there will be loads of great ideas, shopping and folk to get to know, and to see Canberra for the first time. The only connection I have to the city is a book which I was given as a child called 'The Monster Who Ate Canberra', does anyone else remember that one?

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I don't know the book but your samples are so exciting.