- find me out and about
- get in touch
- workshop ideas: stitch, fibre, metal and mixed media
- workshop ideas: design and development
- workshop ideas: metals, meshes and wires
- workshop ideas: quickies
- workshop ideas: freestyle machine embroidery
- talking textiles
- art works: negative spaces collection
- art works: 'Change'
- art works: light dancing
- art works: beaches of the north
- art works: woven in the landscape
- art works: vision and action
- art works: the continuous thread
- in print
- 100 Day Project 2013
Thursday, 22 August 2013
Announcing the birth of a new textile group
I am particularly excited today to announce that New Zealand has a new group of fine art textile makers, it will exhibit and show both in NZ and elsewhere.
The founding members are myself, Jo Dixey and Ailie Snow.
Read more and follow the blog:
or find us on facebook:
We are currently asking for other makers interested in joining in with our aims to send expressions of interest and will be organising an inaugural exhibition soon.