Tuesday, 30 April 2013

100 day project

I have been cogitating for a few weeks about what to do for my '100 day project' - and finally this morning on the dog walk, it all came together - decision made, project uploaded  - done!
I now have a while to get some research done into my ideas so that I hit the ground running on day 1, June 7th.
To find out more about the project and follow the progress of the participants, see the website.

Isn't it just such a fabulous feeling when you just know something is the right choice?
I am now really looking forward to getting started and ideally some of the diary days will turn into finished pieces later. Even if they don't, the journey will take me somewhere.

Remember the words of Ernest Heminway:

“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”

Textile art by Alysn Midgelow-Marsden

No comments: